This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App does not own or control, or to individuals that AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
Information You Provide To Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App’s services, such as Chat, Blogs and Forums you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address, basic demographic information and additional information which will help us provide additional services.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App automatically receives and records certain “traffic data” on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App cookie information, and the page you requested. AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- AngleStrong.com and/or the AngleStrong App may also add on any page display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Profile information: the AngleStrong App allows other users to browse your Sign In Name and additional information supplied by you.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While AngleStrong.com will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. AngleStrong.com cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
Will the AngleStrong App Share Any of the Information it Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone.
Is Information About Me Secure?
Your AngleStrong App account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, AngleStrong team members) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our AngleStrong App and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate. Upon logging in visit your user Profile from the main app page.
Can Children Use AngleStrong App’s Services?
You must be 18 years and older to register to use the AngleStrong App. As a result, the AngleStrong App does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use